Online registration for the 4th International Railway Summit in Paris is now open on the official website .
International Railway Summit is an exclusive meeting platform for key rail industry leaders and expert solution providers. The 4th International Railway Summit will take place in Paris on 15-17 February 2017.
Key features of the summit include:
(1) one-to-one business meetings between ‘buyers’ (rail operators, rail infrastructure owners, national and local governments and rolling stock manufacturers) and ‘experts’ (carefully selected leading providers of solutions, including rolling stock, components, infrastructure, IT, communications, services and consulting), pre-arranged through a unique online matchmaking portal;
(2) a conference programme curated by IRJ and given by industry leaders, which will cover a wide range of key topics such as the future of rail transport, regional passenger services, the impact of Shift2Rail, digital technologies, 21st century train designs and the impact of autonomous driving and Uber on urban rail; and
(3) networking functions, designed to facilitate building better communication channels and forging lasting partnerships between participants.
This year sees the introduction of a Conference-only ticket, in addition to a Conference & Meeting ticket and a variety of sponsorship packages.
Conference speakers will include:
- Dr Josef Doppelbauer, Executive Director, EU Agency for Railways
- Jean-Pierre Loubinoux, Director General, UIC
- Alain Flausch, Secretary General, UITP
- Carlo Borghini, Executive Director, Shift2Rail
- Jeremy Long, CEO – European Business, MTR Corporation
Organisations and individuals interested in learning more about International Railway Summit and about how they can participate in the event can visit www.irits.org, contact the organisers, International Railway Journal and IRITS Events and register here.
Photo credit: Garde du Nord ©Bert Kaufmann @flickr, CC BY-SA 2.0, http://bit.ly/2dtw0Jq
Photo credit: Thalys ©Michal Sänger @flickr, CC BY-SA 2.0, http://bit.ly/2dlYAAl