GPSM friend German Environment Agency (UBA) together with GIZ and other partners cordially invite you to participate in the International Cycling Conference 2017 (ICC) from 19th to 21st of September 2017 in Mannheim (Germany). The call for papers is available here.
The ICC is an interdisciplinary meeting which will bring together researchers and practitioners from all over the world to discuss cycling in the modern world under the perspective of “Managing Changes”.
The following topics will be discussed during the conference:
- Determinants of cycling and active mobility
- Impacts of cycling and active mobility
- Strategies and policies for promoting cycling and active mobility
- Mobility cultures
- Governance, stakeholders and processes
- Developing[nbsp] technologies in transport and the future impacts and contributions they may have on active travel
The detailed program will soon be available on the Conference’s website.
Participants are invited to register in advance, as places are limited.